Broadcast is an email template that your recipients will receive, and it carries TEXT/HTML body content. You can create as many broadcasts as you want. Moreover Mumara has a Drag & Drop email builder addon that can let you create beautiful and responsive email templates in minutes.
Campaigns - Broadcasts
Above picture is a sample view of Broadcasts page and carries the following columns
- Name: Friendly name of the broadcast you have created
- Group: Name of the assigned group
- Subject: Subject line of the broadcast
- Added on: Date when this list was added
- Edit: Edit the broadcast
- Delete: Delete the broadcast
- Duplicate: Make a copy of this broadcast and content
Bulk Actions (Tools)
|Delete: You can select multiple broadcasts and delete them at once
Use the search box as shown in the picture below to search from all broadcasts
Add New Broadcast
Click on the [+ Add New]
button as shown in the picture above to create a new broadcast and you'll be asked to select a method
1. HTML Editor
We use the world famous and feature-enriched CKeditor to let you create/design your broadcasts. There are almost all the formatting options available with the CKeditor we ship along with MumaraCampaigns product.
2. Drag and Drop Builder (Addon)
When using Drag and Drop Builder, instead of CKeditor, you'll see a big button saying "Edit Content Area" that will redirect you to the email builder to insert your beautifully created template into HTML content area.
You'll be taken to the the Email Builder that allows you to select from the pre-built modules and drag them to the content area on the right side. The modules can be rearranged by dragging up and down and can be edited by clicking on the text or double clicking on an image. You can easily change any styles and background images as well.
Once you have designed the email template, click on the insert button to get it inserted into HTML version of your broadcast being created and continue completing the rest.
3. Import From a URL
It will ask you to provide a URL from where Mumara can fetch the content and insert into HTML version of the broadcast as appear in the snapshot below.
- Group: Select the group or create one by clicking the [+] sign
- Broadcast Name: Give a friendly name to this broadcast for identification
- Email Subject: Subject line of the email that your recipient will receive
- HTML Body: HTML content of the email
- TEXT Body: Text version of the email
- System Variables
- Sender Name: It inserts the name of sender who is sending the email (depends upon the selection of sender-info while scheduling the broadcast)
- Sender Email: Inserts the email address of sender
- Recipient Email: Inserts the email address of the recipient receiving email
- Reply-to Email: Inserts the email address mentioned in Reply-To of the sender-info
- Bounce Email: Also known as Return Path. It inserts the email address that is set to receive bounces in sender-info
- Today's Date: Inserts today's date
- Web Version: It inserts a unique URL that takes the recipient to web version of the email
- List Name: Inserts the name of list to which recipient belongs
- List ID: Inserts the ID of list to which recipient belongs
- Message ID: Inserts the realtime generated message-id of the email going out
- Campaign ID: Inserts ID of the broadcast
- Sending Domain: Inserts the sending domain as appear in sender-info of the selected criteria
- Confirmation Link: Inserts a unique URL which updates the contact's status as confirmed (upon click)
- Unsubscribe Link: Inserts a unique link that sets the recipient subscription status as Unsubscribed
- Additional Fields
- Contact ID: Inserts ID of the contact
- Other Additional/Custom Field: Inserts the value of additional/custom field (if any)
- Spintags: Inserts one random value from the list of values for the selected spintag
- Copy as Text: Auto-creates a TEXT version of the HTML content and inserts into textarea
- Spam Score: Tells you spam score of your email content to enhance deliverability
- Attachments: Drop the files here you want to be attached to this broadcast
Click on the smiley face to insert emojis within subject line to make it impressive.
Save the broadcast and navigate back to broadcasts page
Save and Keep Editing:
Save the broadcast and stay on the same page to keep editing the current broadcast
Save and Add New:
Save the broadcast and add another one
Cancel and return of the broadcasts page