Contact lists page is where you view your created lists with multiple sorting options (default sorting is by creation date in descending order). You can view, edit and manage existing contact lists and groups, moreover perform additional actions e.g add a contact, import contacts, make a copy, export to CSV, split list, merge into another list, etc.
If you haven't created a list so far, then click on the [Add New
] button to create a new list.
View all contact lists in a table along with pagination
and lists per page
and search bar.
Find the search box at the top right corner just above the first row of the lists table to search for the list(s) by the name you input.
- My Lists: Displays lists owned by your
- All Lists: Displays lists owned by you and all users
- User Lists: Display lists owner by a user account you select
Below list filters, you'll find the dropdown of records to be displayed per page. Keeping it up to minimum will assure processing however the default value is 50.
Navigate between next and previous pages using the pagination options at the bottom of table.
Treeview lets you organize the lists according to groups/folders. There is no pagination available for this view but you can expand/collapse the groups and rearrange the lists by dragging to other groups.
(Above figure shows Treeview snapshot of contact lists)
||Name of the contact list that you set while creating it
||It's the group to which you have categorized the list
||Number of contacts this list currently has
||The user who has created this list
||The date when last activity was performed e.g a contact has been added/updated, the list was modified etc
||The date when this list was created
||This button has several options related to the list that has been explained below
The action button carries several operations that can be performed on any list. Below table explains what option does which operation
|Add a contact
||Add a contact to this list.
||It will take you to import contacts page and allows you to import a CSV file of your contacts into this list.
||It will start exporting the contacts of this list to a CSV file (in the background). Once the list export is complete, it becomes available to download and gets visible in the top mini-menu under the download icon. The exported files are available to download for 7 days. However, you can trash the exported lists at any time by clicking on the "Trash All" link.
|Make a copy
||It will make a copy of your list with the same details. This operation will not copy the contacts to this list.
||Split a list into multiple parts. You can split a list by the number of contacts per list or split it into X number of lists.
|Merge into another
||Merging a list into another list will move the contacts of the source list to the destination list.
|Move to another group
||Re-arrange this list to another group.
||Edit list details and assign/unassign additional/custom fields.
||Delete this list and all contacts inside it.
Bulk actions dropdowns are placed at the top and bottom of the lists table/grid. Any action you choose from the dropdown will result in applying the chosen operation on every selected list and the contacts inside. Below you'll see more explanation of individual action
- Delete Selected Lists: It will delete the selected lists and all contacts inside them.
- Delete Contacts within Selected Lists: It will delete all contacts within the selected lists.
- Mark as Confirmed: It will set the confirmation status of all contacts inside selected lists to confirmed
- Mark as Unconfirmed: It will set the confirmation status of all contacts inside selected lists to unconfirmed
- Update Format to HTML: It will set the email format of all contacts of the selected lists to receive HTML version of the broadcast.
- Update Format to TEXT: It will set the email format of all contacts of the selected lists to receive TEXT version of the broadcast.
- Mark Soft Bounced as Active: Set the status of all contacts that were previously soft bounced inside the selected lists to "Not Bounced".
- Mark Hard Bounced as Active: Set the status of all contacts that were previously hard bounced inside the selected lists to "Not Bounced".
- Mark Unsubscribed as Active: Set the status of all unsubscribed contacts inside the selected lists to "Subscribed".
- Set to Active: Set all inactive contacts inside selected lists to active.
- Set to Inactive: Set all active contacts inside selected lists to inactive.
- Delete Soft Bounced: Delete all contacts inside the selected lists that were previously soft bounced.
- Delete Hard Bounced: Delete all contacts inside the selected lists that were previously hard bounced.
- Delete Suppressed: Delete all contacts inside the selected lists that are matched with suppressed contacts.
- Delete Unsubscribed: Delete all contacts inside the selected lists that were unsubscribed.